General terms and conditions
1. Company Štefan Bendík, SNP 10, Gelnica 05601, IČO: 44859686 DIČ: 1079723700 these business conditions in accordance with § 18 par. 1 of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and amending Act no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses as amended duly informs the consumer (hereinafter also "Customer" or "Buyer") about the conditions and manner of exercising rights from liability for defects (hereinafter also "complaint"), including information on where he can file a complaint and the performance of warranty repairs .
2. These business conditions are in accordance with § 18 par. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act published on the website www.pulso.sk in a visible place accessible to the consumer.3. On these pages there is an online store www.pulso.sk offering the sale of selected consumer goods. The operator of www.pulso.sk and the supplier of the offered goods is the company Štefan Bendík, with its registered office at SNP 10, Gelnica 056 01, ID number: 44859686 VAT number: 1079723700, registered in the Czech Republic kept by the Spišská Nová Ves District Office , 056 01 Gelnica.
Štefan Bendík, with its registered office at SNP 10, Gelnica 056 01, ID number: 44859686 VAT number: 1079723700
Customer means the user (all natural and legal persons without restriction) who has the opportunity to order products on the Operator's website. The consignee means the natural or legal person to whom the consignment is intended according to the Customer's order. The place of destination means the place designated by the Customer, to which the Operator is obliged to ensure the delivery of the consignment. Shipment means goods that are part of the Operator's offer on the shopping center website.
1. The seller undertakes deliver the correct type and quantity of goods as stated at the time of the order, based on the customer's order at the agreed price.
2. Check the box before sending the order the buyer expressesthat he was familiar with these general terms and conditions, fully understood their content.
3. Subject of purchase according to the concluded purchase contract, the goods are specified in terms of product, name, type, quantity, weight, dimensions, price, etc. in the buyer's order.
The system will automatically send you a confirmation of the received order by e-mail. You will also be notified by e-mail or text message on the day the shipment is sent. If necessary, all further information regarding your order will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
The goods are delivered via courier or courier to delivery points of the customer's choice. The delivery time of the goods depends on the type of delivery that was chosen when ordering the goods. If the ordered goods are paid for or ordered by cash on delivery and are in stock, the goods are delivered within the Slovak Republic within 3 working days by courier and within 6 working days by courier. Outside the Slovak Republic / Czech Republic / 3 to 5 working days for a courier and 6-9 days for a courier. Outside SR / EU / 7 to 10 working days at the shipment. Each shipment is accompanied by an original tax document (invoice) in electronic form, which also serves as a guarantee certificate.
All promotions and discount coupons are valid until stocks are sold out or expire, as determined by the seller, unless otherwise stated for a particular product or discount.
Unless the seller and the buyer have agreed otherwise in the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the item to the buyer immediately, no later than 30 days from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract. If the seller has not fulfilled his obligation to deliver the item within the period under the first sentence, the buyer shall invite him to deliver the item within the additional reasonable period provided by him. If the seller does not deliver the item even within this additional reasonable period, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
When completing the order, we offer you several payment options:
1. PLATBA dobierkou cez Packeta HOME kuriér pre Slovenskú Republiku
2. PLATBA kartou cez Packeta HOME kuriér pre Slovenskú Republiku, pre Českú Republiku
3. PAYMENT by card through the mail order for dispensing points for the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic
4. PAYMENT by card through the mail order and their partners for the EU / Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Germany, Poland and Austria /
You can pay for the order by cash on delivery only within the Slovak Republic !!!
All ordered goods are delivered by courier cash on delivery or payment by card.
Delivery within the Slovak Republic is via Packeta HOME kuriér 6,90€ when paying on cash on delivery.
Delivery within the Slovak Republic is via Packeta HOME kuriér 5,90€ in payment card a pri zásielkovni 3,30€ in payment card. When shopping over 30 € consignment shop FREE.
Within the Czech Republic is via Packeta HOME kuriér 9,90€ in payment card a pri zásielkovni 4,50€ in payment card. When shopping over 50 € consignment shop FREE.
Within the EU it is across shipment and their partners CROATIA € 6.90, ITALY € 10.90, HUNGARY € 8.90, GERMANY € 9.90, POLAND € 6.90 a AUSTRIA € 10.90 in payment card. When shopping over 150 € transportation FREE.
The packaging of the goods is included in the price of transport, both for the whole of the Slovak Republic and for the whole of the Czech Republic.
The buyer is entitled to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If mechanical damage to the product packaging is found, the buyer is obliged to check the condition of the goods and in case of damage to make a record of damage in the presence of the carrier.
The carrier is responsible for damage during transport. Based on the record made, the customer will be provided with a reasonable discount or a new product delivered after the conclusion of the loss event with the carrier.
Claims for mechanical damage to the product, which was not apparent upon receipt of the shipment, must be made immediately after its discovery, ie. immediately after the first use of the product. Subsequent claims of this kind will only be accepted if the buyer proves that the claimed defects were in the goods at the time of receipt. Before the first use, the buyer is obliged to study the warranty conditions, including the operating instructions, and then follow this information carefully. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item (or parts thereof) caused by use. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
We provide a 24-month warranty on all goods, unless otherwise stated and begins on the day the goods are taken over by the buyer. If necessary, we also arrange post-warranty service. Information on service points for warranty and post-warranty service will be provided to you upon request by telephone or e-mail.
Jewelery is a delicate item that is used for decoration. In order for the longevity and beauty of your jewelery to be as long as possible, it is necessary to follow certain principles when using it.
1. Do not wear jewelery during heavy work and in dusty, chemically aggressive or humid environments and during activities where the pendants or the like may break or be injured or the jewelery may be damaged.
2. Do not forget to put the jewelery down before going to bed, as it may cause the jewelery to rupture or other mechanical damage, or your injury.
3. In exceptional cases, wearing the jewelery may cause skin irritation. In this case, we do not recommend wearing the jewelry. This is your individual allergic reaction, which also cannot be considered a manufacturing defect.
4. Store jewelery in areas free of aggressive chemicals. The color of the jewelry may vary slightly in rare cases.
How to take care of our jewelry?
A) Charm bracelets and charm pendants are costume jewelry
B) However, we do not recommend bathing with them or exposing them to a humid environment
C) They are prone to scratches and tears
D) We do not recommend performing manual work with them, which could result in scratches or tears
E) We do not recommend wearing them during sports that cause excessive sweating
F) Thread charm pendants on the bracelets carefully and slowly on a hard horizontal mat / table, etc./ so that the bracelet does not tear when the pendants are forcibly put on
G) If it is difficult for you to put on the pendant, please contact us immediately, do not try to put it on by force, there is a risk of tearing the bracelet
In the event of defects caused by these features and errors, no claim will be accepted.
Terms of personal data protection
In the case of the processing of personal data which is based on the consent of the persons concerned for the purpose of sending commercial communications and for the purposes of other direct marketing activities of the internet trader.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is the company Štefan Bendík, with its registered office at SNP 10, Gelnica 05601, IČO: 44859686, DIČ: 1079723700 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”).
Contact details of the administrator are as follows: e-mail: email@example.com, phone contact +421919236328, address: SNP 10, Gelnica 05601
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer
LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The legal reason for processing your personal data is your consent given to this administrator in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 letter (a) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("the Regulation").
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of processing your personal data is to send tax documents for the rental of the system, business announcements and other marketing activities by the administrator towards your person.
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Regulation.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The period for which your personal data will be stored by the administrator is 3 years, but the longest until the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data (for this purpose of processing).
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Other recipients of your personal data will be the company Websupport sro (server administrator as well as data center operator)
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the regulation, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been violated or the Regulation is violated, you have, among other things, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
You have no obligation to provide personal information. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor is it a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contract.
The contracting parties have agreed that the buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the seller of his name and surname, address of permanent residence, including postal code, telephone number and e-mail address.
The contracting parties have agreed that the buyer, if he is a legal entity or self-employed person, is obliged to notify the seller of his business name, registered office address, including postal code, ID number, VAT number, telephone number and e-mail address.
The seller hereby notifies the buyer that the meaning of Art. § 10 par. 3 letter b) of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On personal data protection, as amended, the seller as an operator in the process of concluding the purchase contract will process the buyer's personal data without his consent as the person concerned, as the buyer's personal data will be performed by the seller in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and the buyer's personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
By sending the appropriate box before sending the order, the buyer expresses his consent in accordance with Art. § 11 par. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, that the seller processes and stores his personal data, especially those listed above and / or which are necessary in the seller's activities related to sending information about new products, discounts and promotions on the offered goods and processed them in all its information systems concerning the sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions on the goods offered. The buyer grants the seller this consent for a definite period until the purpose of processing the buyer's personal data is fulfilled. After fulfilling the purpose of processing, the seller will immediately ensure the liquidation of the buyer's personal data. The buyer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
The buyer can check and change his personal data at any time after logging in on the website www.pulso.sk in the section "Personal data".
The operator of the website www.pulso.sk is commitsthat the provided data will be used only for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract on the basis of business conditions determined by the seller. The processed data will not be published, made available or provided to a third party, with the exception of the carrier. We reserve the right to withdraw from the security guarantee in the event of an attack by a server by an unknown perpetrator (hacker). In this case, the above data manipulation rules do not apply.
The seller notifies the buyer that in accordance with Art. § 15 par. 1 letter e) point 3 and point 4 of the ZnOOÚ in the processing of the buyer's personal data, it is assumed that the buyer's personal data will be provided and made available to the following third parties, resp. circle of recipients:
Packeta Slovakia sro
Kopčianska 3338 / 82A
851 01 Bratislava
Company registered:Company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: sro, file number: 105158 / B
The buyer may require the seller in connection with the processing of his personal data:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data of his person are being processed
- the purpose of processing his personal data
- in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of his personal data in the information system and on its status to the extent of:
- identification of the seller and the seller's representative, if appointed
- intermediary identification data; this does not apply if the seller does not proceed in accordance with § 8 ZnOOÚ when obtaining personal data
- accurate information in a generally comprehensible form about the source from which he obtained his personal data for processing
- a copy of his personal data which are the subject of the processing in a generally comprehensible form,
- additional information which, with regard to all the circumstances and conditions of personal data processing, is necessary for the buyer to guarantee his rights and legally protected interests to the extent, in particular:
- instruction on voluntariness or obligation to provide required personal data; if the seller obtains the buyer's personal data on the basis of the buyer's consent pursuant to § 11 ZnOOÚ, he shall also notify him of the validity of the consent, and if the buyer's obligation to provide personal data arises from a directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union the seller notifies the buyer of the legal basis which imposes this obligation on him and notifies him of the consequences of the refusal to provide personal data
- information about third parties, if it is anticipated or obvious that personal data will be provided to them
- the circle of recipients, if it is anticipated or obvious that personal data will be made available to them,
- form of disclosure if personal data are to be disclosed
- third countries, if it is anticipated or obvious that personal data will be transferred to those countries
- correction of his incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data which are the subject of processing.
- destruction of his personal data if the purpose of their processing has been fulfilled; if official documents containing personal data are processed, it may request their return,
- liquidation of his personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of ZnOOÚ or another valid legal regulation of the Slovak Republic.
Based on a free written request, the buyer has the right to object to the seller against:
- the processing of his personal data which he assumes are or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his consent and request their destruction,
- use of personal data specified in § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for the purposes of direct marketing by post; or
- provision of personal data specified in § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for direct marketing purposes.
The Seller undertakes to handle and dispose of the Buyer's personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
The Seller declares that it will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contradict ZnOOÚ or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will it circumvent them. The Seller declares that it will not enforce or condition the consent of the person concerned by threatening to reject the contractual relationship, service, goods or obligation imposed on the Seller.
Based on a free written request, the buyer has the right to object to the seller against:
a) the processing of his personal data which he assumes are or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without his consent and request their destruction,
b) the use of personal data specified in § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for the purposes of direct marketing by post; or
c) the provision of personal data specified in § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for direct marketing purposes.
You can cancel each order by 15:00 on the day of the order, if the order was received by 15:00, or by 12:00 if the order was received the previous day after 15:00 by e-mail email@example.com, or by phone at + 421 910 586 628 without giving a reason. Just provide the name, e-mail, order number and description of the ordered goods.
The seller has the right to cancel the order if due to the sale of stock or unavailability of goods is unable to deliver the goods to the buyer within the period specified in these terms and conditions or at the price specified in the online store, unless the buyer agrees on a replacement. The buyer will be informed about the cancellation of the order by phone or e-mail.
If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price for the canceled order for the goods, this amount will be returned to him within 14 days of the cancellation of the order, by bank transfer to his account or by postal order.
The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason in accordance with Art. § 7 et seq. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in distance selling (hereinafter referred to as the "Act on consumer protection in distance selling") within 14 days of receipt of the goods if the seller timely and properly fulfilled the information obligations under Art. § 3 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling. The consumer has the right to unpack and test the goods within this period after receipt in a manner similar to the usual purchase in a classic "stone" shop, to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The consumer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods. Therefore, testing does not mean starting to use the goods and returning them to the seller after a few days.
The buyer may withdraw from the purchase contract, the subject of which is the purchase of goods even before the start of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
The buyer cannot withdraw from the purchase contract, the subject of which is the sale of goods made according to the specific requirements of the consumer (ie all custom products - seals, self-adhesive seals, wedding invitations, etc.), custom-made goods or goods designed specifically for one consumer,
The consumer may not withdraw from the contract in the case of goods made to the consumer's special requirements, or goods intended specifically for one consumer, or goods which, due to their characteristics, cannot be returned.
The consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods beyond what is necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The goods must be returned, including any gifts. The cost of sending the goods to the Seller is paid by the Buyer. The shipment you send to us is paid for by you. We recommend that you insure the goods. We do not accept cash on delivery. Please return the goods in the original packaging, unused and undamaged, including accessories (original proof of purchase, warranty card (if included), instructions for use, etc.). Adequate care for the goods must be maintained. The seller is not responsible for any loss or damage to the shipment.
The seller is obliged without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal to the buyer to return to the buyer all payments received from him under or in connection with the purchase contract, including shipping, delivery and postage and other costs and fees. . This does not apply to additional costs if the buyer has chosen another type of delivery than the cheapest normal method of delivery offered by the seller, nor to the costs of additional services, if they have been the subject of the contract and if they have been provided in full. (Upon withdrawal from the contract, you will also be reimbursed the cost of delivery of goods in the range of the cheapest common method of delivery we offer, ie the regular postage for delivery of the shipment by Slovak Post)
The seller is not obliged to return payments to the buyer under this point of these terms and conditions before the goods are delivered to him or until the buyer proves the return of the goods to the seller, unless the seller suggests that he picks up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him.
The buyer may withdraw from the purchase contract, the subject of which is the purchase of goods even before the start of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
Upon withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send the goods back no later than 14 days after withdrawal from the contract.
If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, any additional contract related to the purchase contract from which the buyer withdrew is also canceled from the beginning.
All product measurements are measured along the entire length of the bracelet. The seller is not responsible for a misunderstanding of this measuring system.
Before sending the order, the buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box that he has read these terms and conditions, read them, understood their content and fully agrees with them.
All legal relations arising between the Operator and the Customers are governed by the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. In matters not regulated by these Business Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
Name and surname of the person responsible for the operation of the store and contact address of the e-mail: Štefan Bendík, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for using the online store www.pulso.sk
1. Our e-shop www.pulso.sk is intended for use by natural persons who are fully capable of legal acts.
2. In order to use our services properly, the user is obliged to have a computer and software that meets the following minimum requirements: a current Internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, a monitor with a resolution of at least 1024 × 768, it is recommended to have Cookies and Java Script enabled, Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and also an active e-mail account.
3. The e-shop www.pulso.sk stores cookies on the user's computer, used for the functional preservation of the information they store - e.g. saving browsing preferences. The goal is to make browsing easier the next time you visit. The user decides which cookies are stored and how they are stored, using the settings of the Internet browser (commonly used: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari). The original browser settings allow you to store cookies.§ 2 1. The properties of the goods are listed in the Product Information, which is available on the website www.pulso.sk (bracelets, pendants, necklaces, watches, wallets, etc.), as well as in the description of the product. We ask Customers to take into account that all products have specific properties, that each product is unrepeatable and at least different from other specimens of the same product, and also that they have small dimensions, and their appearance presented in our e-shop has an informative character. We also inform you that the dimensions and settings of the monitor parameters affect the appearance of the products.
2. All prices listed in this shop do not include VAT as we are not VAT payers. The customer can choose the type of shipment in the cart. According to binding legal regulations, an electronic invoice is issued for each order.
3. No discounts related to our goods and services can be combined with any other discounts. Based on his choice, the customer can use one discount, if the conditions of the given discount clearly do not allow the possibility of joint use of several discounts.§ 31. The goods shall be delivered by the carrier who carries on the business of delivering consignments or by post in accordance with the Directives, which shall include time limits, mode of transport. The guidelines of the carriers whose services our e-shop uses are available on their websites.
2. We warn Customers that valuable consignments are exposed to the risk of possible loss, and binding regulations also impose obligations on the person taking over the consignment.
3. We inform you that our shipments are always in sufficient packaging against damage to the goods
4. We recommend Customers to check the shipment in the presence of a courier. In accordance with the regulations, the Customer has the right to open the package and check whether its contents are in accordance with the order and also whether the goods are not damaged.
5. We ask Customers not to accept the shipment and contact us as soon as possible if it is found that the package of the shipment is different from the above, or is damaged, or if there are any differences with the order.
6. The customer shall bear the necessary costs of returning the goods in connection with the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the distance sale contract.
WARNING: In terms of business conditions www.pulso.sk and § 614 as well as § 420 par. 1 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll., The Civil Code, the buyer is obliged to take over his order (cash on delivery). Www.pulso.sk has the right to enforce the damage caused by non-acceptance of the consignment in court and through the executor in accordance with the valid legislation of the Slovak Republic.
Product exchange at www.pulso.sk
EXCHANGE OF GOODS WITHIN 14 days from delivery according to valid SOI regulations upon return of goods from the online store.
1. Put the product in a white bubble-proof envelope, which is impact-resistant and is normally sold by post. Write the address of our company on this envelope and send it preferably by insured letter (not cash on delivery, we do not recommend packages either, as the packages are not delivered to us by the post office, and thus the time for resolving your exchange will be extended).
- goods in the original packaging
- order form
- original invoice
2. We draw attention to the consumer's rights, according to which the consumer does not have the right to exchange and withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance in the case of a contract whose subject is a non-prefabricated item iindividualized needs.
3. www.pulso.sk also reserves the right to disapproval of the exchange of goodswhich shows signs of visible wear, considerable surface wear or mechanical damage.
4. Exchange of goods is possible no later than 14 days from delivery according to applicable SOI regulations when returning goods from the online store. When exchanging goods requested by the consumer and when exchanging goods that are not related to the defect of the seller and arose not through the fault of the seller, all postage is paid by the consumer.
Our warehouses contain almost 99% of the offered assortment.
THE MOST INFORMATION AND QUICK TELEPHONE ORDER
There is not only complete information about the product, but also quality photos, the opportunity to consult directly via e-mail or telephone, and you have the opportunity BOOK Your product on the telephone contact +421 910 586 628 at the e-mail address email@example.com
DOWNLOAD: complaint form1
I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1. The company Štefan Bendík in this complaint procedure in accordance with § 18 par. 1 of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and amending Act no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses as amended duly informs the consumer (hereinafter also "Customer" or "Buyer") about the conditions and manner of exercising rights from liability for defects (hereinafter also "complaint"), including information on where he can file a complaint and the performance of warranty repairs .
2. This complaint procedure is in accordance with § 18 par. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act published on the website www.pulso.sk in a visible place accessible to the consumer.
II. LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS OF SOLD GOODS
1. Štefan Bendík is responsible for defects in the goods sold when taken over by the buyer - manufacturing errors (§ 619 para. 1 of the Civil Code) and for defects that occur after taking over the goods during the warranty period (§ 619 para. 2 of the Civil Code). The warranty period is 24 months (§ 620 of the Civil Code).
2. Warranty periods begin to run from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer (§ 621 of the Civil Code).
3. The period from the exercise of the right of liability for defects until the time when the buyer was obliged to take over the item after the repair is completed does not count towards the warranty period. If the goods are exchanged, the warranty period begins to run again from the receipt of the new goods (Section 627 of the Civil Code).
4. The rights from the liability for defects of the goods for which the warranty period applies expire if they have not been exercised during the warranty period (§ 626 para. 1 of the Civil Code)
Normal wear and tear, scratches and mechanical damage cannot be considered a manufacturing defect and in these cases the claim will be reasonably rejected.
Entitled to a free warranty repair expires:
a) failure to present the complete goods, including accessories,
b) failure to report obvious defects in taking over the goods,
c) expiration of the warranty period of the goods,
d) unprofessional and careless handling or neglect of care of the goods,
e) mechanical damage to the goods caused by the buyer
During the warranty period, the customer has the right to free removal of the defect after sending the goods, including accessories, documentation together with the warranty card, respectively. a copy of the proof of payment, which serves as a guarantee certificate, filled in the complaint form to the postal address of the seller.
III. PLACE OF APPLICATION OF DEFECT LIABILITY RIGHTS (COMPLAINTS)
The buyer is obliged to exercise the right of liability for defects without undue delay after the manifestation of the defect (§ 18 paragraph 2 of the Consumer Protection Act). If the goods continue to be used by the buyer with a defect, as a result of which it will be indelible, the complaint will be reasonably rejected by the seller. The Buyer files a complaint in person at one of the Seller's premises or by mail by sending the goods to the Seller's address.
IV. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF COMPLAINT
The complaint procedure begins on the day when all of the following conditions are cumulatively met:
a) delivery of the Notice of Complaint to the Seller,
b) delivery of the claimed goods from the buyer to the seller or a designated person.
V. METHOD OF COMPLAINTS
1. For transparent handling of the complaint, we recommend writing a document called complaint form, which is also on our page at the top of the page, define any defects and confirm the delivery of the claimed goods with your signature. When submitting or sending goods for a complaint, the customer is obliged to submit a proof of purchase, which serves as a warranty card or a copy thereof.
In case of questions about the complaint of the goods, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, see. contacts.
Procedure for making a complaint:
- The buyer is obliged to write a complaint form, which can be downloaded from our website in the complaint procedure, where he states his name and surname, address, tel. number, order number, date of receipt of goods and description of the claimed defect of the goods.
- The buyer is obliged to send the seller a copy of the invoice, which also serves as a guarantee letter, which he received with the ordered goods.
- You will place the claimed product in a white, impact-resistant bubble envelope, which you can buy at the post office and send it with the best insured letter, but not cash on delivery! (not cash on delivery and we do not recommend packages either, because the post office does not deliver the packages to us and thus the time for resolving your exchange / return will be extended).
Movement / delivery of the shipment sent by you you can check on the Slovak Post website www.posta.sk in the tracking section. The delivery / tracking number can be found on the back of the delivery note. We do not accept goods sent by cash on delivery.Put in the envelope:
- product if possible in the original packaging
- completed complaint form
- a copy of the invoice, which also serves as a guarantee,
2. If the consumer files a complaint, the Seller or an employee authorized by him or a designated person is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint (according to § 2 letter m) of the Consumer Protection Act no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the complaint will be settled immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be settled later; however, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the deadline for handling the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product. Complaint handling is the termination of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired product, product replacement, return of the product purchase price, payment of a discount on the product price, written request to take over the performance or its justified rejection (§2 letter m) of the Consumer Protection Act.
3. If the consumer has lodged a product complaint within the first 12 months of purchase, the seller may settle the complaint only on the basis of professional judgment; Irrespective of the outcome of the peer review, the consumer may not be required to reimburse the cost of the peer review or other costs related to the peer review.
4. If the consumer has made a product complaint 12 months after the purchase and the seller has rejected it, the person who handled the complaint is obliged to state in the complaint document to whom the consumer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person, the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related expediently incurred costs, shall be borne by the seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If the consumer proves by a professional assessment the seller's liability for the defect, he can file a complaint again; the warranty period does not run during the professional assessment. The seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of re-application of the complaint all costs incurred for professional assessment, as well as all related purposefully incurred costs. A re-submitted claim cannot be rejected.
5. The seller is obliged to issue a written statement on the handling of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint (§ 18 paragraph 9 of the Consumer Protection Act).
6. If the defect is remediable, the Buyer has the right to its free, timely and proper removal. The Seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect and is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay (§ 622 para. 1 of the Civil Code)
7. In case of justified exchange, the Buyer may request the exchange of goods instead of elimination of the defect, or if the defect concerns only a part of the goods, replacement of this part if the Seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price or severity of the defect (§ 622 paragraph .
8. The seller can always replace the defective goods with perfect ones instead of eliminating the defect, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer (§ 622 paragraph 3 of the Civil Code).
9. In the case of a justified complaint, it is a defect that cannot be eliminated and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects, the Buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the Buyer, if they are remediable defects, but if the Buyer cannot properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects (§ 623 para. 1 of the Civil Code).
10. If it is an irreparable defect, which, however, does not prevent the proper use of the goods, the Buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the product
11. The seller is obliged to handle the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways:
- by handing over the repaired goods,
- exchange of goods,
- by returning the purchase price of the goods,
- by paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods,
- by justified refusal of warranty claim of the goods.
12. The seller informs the buyer about the handling of the complaint in writing to the buyer's address. Along with the goods, he will also send the buyer a copy of the statement on the complaint, photo documentation of the received and outgoing goods.
By handling the complaint, the warranty period is extended by the duration of the complaint. If the claim was settled by exchanging the goods for a new one within the statutory warranty period, then the warranty period will begin to run again from the date of the claim.
13. At the request of the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI), the Seller is obliged to prove a copy of the acknowledgment of receipt, reasons for which it is not possible to decide on the method of handling the complaint immediately and for which it is not possible to handle the complaint immediately after determining the results of the expert assessment and a copy of the proof of the complaint. If the buyer makes a complaint about the product within the first 12 months of purchase, the seller can handle the complaint by rejection only on the basis of professional judgment or a person authorized by the manufacturer to comment on the complaint. If the buyer files a product complaint after 12 months from the purchase and the seller rejects it, the person who handled the complaint is obliged to state in the complaint handling document to whom the consumer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person, the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related expediently incurred costs, shall be borne by the seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If the consumer proves by a professional assessment the seller's liability for the defect, he can file a complaint again; the warranty period does not run during the professional assessment. The seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of re-application of the complaint all costs incurred for professional assessment, as well as all related purposefully incurred costs. A re-submitted claim cannot be rejected.
14. The seller is obliged to issue a confirmation to the consumer when making a complaint. If the complaint is made by means of long-distance communication, the seller is obliged to deliver the confirmation of the complaint to the consumer immediately; The complaint confirmation does not have to be delivered if the consumer has the opportunity to prove the complaint in another way.
15. The seller is obliged to keep records of complaints and submit it at the request of the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI) for inspection. The record of the complaint must contain data on the date of the complaint, the date and method of handling the complaint and the serial number of the document on the complaint.
The handling of the complaint does not affect the buyer's right to compensation under a special regulation.
If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for redress. If the seller responds to the request for redress or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate an alternative solution to his dispute under the provisions of § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Laws. The competent entity for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the seller is Štefan Bendík SOI Inspectorate for the Košice Region , Vrátna 3, PO BOX A-35, 040 65 Košice 1, Supervision Department, tel. no. 055/729 07 05, 055/622 76 55, fax no. 055/622 46 95, www.soi.sk or another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk); the consumer has the right to choose which of these ADR entities to turn to. The consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to submit an alternative dispute resolution proposal.
Stefan Bendik, SNP 10, Gelnica 056 01, IČO: 44859686 DIČ: 1079723700
The Operator hereby notifies the Buyer that in accordance with Art. § 10 par. 3 letter b) of Act no. 122/2013 Coll protection of personal data as amended, the seller as the operator in the process of concluding the purchase contract will process the personal data of the buyer without his consent as the person concerned, as the processing of personal data of the buyer will be performed in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and processing of personal data of the buyer is necessary for performance of the purchase contract, in which the buyer acts as one of the contracting parties.
The buyer can by checking the appropriate box before sending the order to express your consent pursuant to para. § 11 par. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, that the seller processes and stores his personal data, especially those listed above and / or which are necessary in the seller's activities related to sending information about new products, discounts and promotions on the offered goods and processed them in all its information systems concerning the sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions on the goods offered. The buyer grants the seller this consent for a definite period until the purpose of processing the buyer's personal data is fulfilled. After fulfilling the purpose of processing, the seller will immediately ensure the liquidation of the buyer's personal data. The User has the right to revoke the granted consent at any time by sending a written notice to the Company's e-mail address email@example.com or to the Company's postal address: Štefan Bendík, SNP 10, Gelnica 056 01. The User gives his consent voluntarily. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller. The user declares that his personal data stated in the application for registration are true.
These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 1 January 2022